JUnitConv is an universal Units of Measure Converter, it converts numbers from one unit of measure to another.
Built as a Java Applet, JUnitConv is platform-independent and highly-configurable, it supports an unlimited number of Units Categories, Units of Measure and Multiplier Prefixes that could be customized using external text files. You could setup your own data files using your preferred spoken language, units categories, units definitions and multiplier prefixes. The default configuration data files contains 580 basic units of measure definitions divided in 31 categories and 27 multiplier prefixes for a total of 15660 composed units.
- browser-independent, works fine with any browser that support at least Java 1.1;
- 580 basic units of measure definitions divided in 31 categories and 27 multiplier prefixes;
- customizables units, categories, multipliers and labels using external text files;
- supports units descriptions, used to display units definitions and history (if available);
- supports multiplier prefixes;
- supports basic formulas as units conversion parameters;
- supports result precision (max number of decimal places);
- customizables charset encoding, supports international character sets (require appropriate OS/browsers);
- customizables background and foreground colors;
- customizables font type, style and size;
The app is currently available in English, Italian and it was last updated on 2006-12-09. The program can be installed on Not Applicable.
JUnitConv - Units Of Measure Converter (version 1.0.004) has a file size of 182.31 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 141 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.